Sunday, April 25, 2010

Here I go again

So I'm not great at blogging.

I should rephrase that: I'm not great at keeping up with blogging. But, since all the cool kids are doing it, and I need to keep you in the loop of my life, I decided to start Flip Flops and Mittens. Today is April 25th. I move from the comfort of Baltimore to a new adventure in Erie, PA in exactly three months.

I know some, if not a lot, of you are wondering, why Erie? I wonder the same thing. Moving to Erie to be part of the Penn State University system is an incredible opportunity. Yes, it's cold. Yes, it's snowy. Yes, it's over six hours away. Amidst all of this, I am still uncontrollably excited. Follow me as I make this journey!



1 comment:

  1. Just remember, Baltimore was very cold and snowy last year, too!

    ReplyDelete