Friday, December 17, 2010

Stocking Gifts

We each have stockings at work.

IMG_0410

We each put a $1 gift in each others stocking, then on the last day of the semester, we have lunch and open our gifts together.

I have a candy dish on the the bookshelf in my office. It’s pretty much the community candy dish – best for those 3 p.m. slumps. I love that my coworkers visit my office. They say hi, take a starburst, and walk out – and I love it.

Well, as I was thinking of what to put in the stockings, I was really getting the “Christmas Craft Itch”. I desperately wanted to make something, but $1 was quite the roadblock. I was sitting in my office one day and looked at my candy dish and decided that I would buy everyone their own candy dish and paint fun things on them.

What do you think?

IMG_0509

  IMG_0512

IMG_0513

IMG_0510 

IMG_0514 

IMG_0515

IMG_0516

IMG_0517

4 comments:

  1. You're so crafty! I love them, especially the penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're still the best palm tree painter i've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were the best! My penguin makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete