It’s been a lifetime and a half since I last blogged.
Some followers have the last date I posted engraved in their super valuable brains.
So, since I really don’t want to lose any followers, and well, life has surprisingly continued since December 28th, I am officially returning from my blogging hiatus.
*Insert applause here*
In the past 15 days:
- I celebrated Christmas with my dad and stepmom.
- I earned my first 100% in Guitar Hero.
- I celebrated New Years Eve with some of my best friends.
- I flew back to Erie.
- I successfully navigated the long term parking lot at Buffalo Niagara International.
- I returned to a pink and glittery sign welcoming me home. I also came back to some funny Christmas cards.
- We had our last regular season “Football with Friends at the Fox” Sunday.
- My pink chairs died.
- I survived Spring RA training.
- I survived making it to work at 8 a.m. Thank goodness that was only a one week thing.
- It snowed. A lot.
- We celebrated Meredith’s quarter-century birthday. At the dining hall. With balloons! She's old :)
- I sat with a student in the ICU whose life is forever changed.
- I broke down two days later.
- I became an Aunt.
That was not inclusive, but did cover the highlights. If I’m missing something that you can think of, please let me know.
Bring on 2011!