Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Can you tell I’m busy?

 

Seriously, I barely have time to sleep. Having two RA staffs, two staff meetings, two hall council meetings and two sets of programs to attend is starting to run me down a bit. I’m doing my best to keep my head above water, but sometimes I feel like I’m drowning.

Jen visited the weekend! We didn’t take a single picture. Bummer.

We spent the weekend outlet shopping, watching football, getting pedicures, running errands and catching up on the longest time we’ve ever spent apart. It was so nice to not feel like a coordinator this weekend. I did have a few texts from Hall Council and RAs, but nothing major.

I have a floor meeting to run in Perry tonight. Not too excited. I would really like to just go to bed.

My judicial numbers have finally started to plateau, if not, cough cough, decline. It’s nice to be able to respond to emails before lunchtime.

And a picture from my recent trip home.

image

1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty! Glad you got some time away and I hope you get sleep soon!

    ReplyDelete