Monday, December 20, 2010

Random

Since my last post, we have officially closed for the semester!

I am done my first semester as a Coordinator and my first semester in Erie.

My first milestone.

Nothing crazy has happened in the past week. We did exchange our stocking gifts at work and my coworkers loved their mugs.

Here is a photo story of recent happenings. This is just a crazy collection of pictures that hadn’t made their way off my phone.

It snowed. Newsflash. This picture by the way is the view from the union (what I’m standing under) to Perry Hall.

image

The snow covered my pink chairs.

image

These are small icicles.

image

We celebrated Jenkahdith day at Claytopia. I cannot show you what I made. They may be Christmas presents…

image 

Just another picturesque sunset in Erie.

image

And lastly, yesterday was a Football with Friends at the Fox day. It was the first Sunday that the Ravens and Steelers didn’t play at the same time. We were at the Fox from 12:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Oh, what a day. The Ravens won! The Steelers lost! AND after an entire season of going to the Fox ever Sunday, we FINALLY got a picture of most of our group. I think just Bri is missing :(

I love this photo. It’s totally us.

image

And now we all started parting ways for the Holidays. Meredith leaves tomorrow, I leave Wednesday, Bek leaves later this week, and Jess is holding down the fort on campus.

I have so much to be grateful for this year. If you are reading this, I am so glad you are part of my life and even if we don’t talk often, I know you have left your mark on my future.

Thank you :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so very glad that you are part of my life as well :)- Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember how nervous and unsure you were with taking this new job, in a new area, far away from friends and family, wondering how you would start all over. I knew in my heart that things would work out for you, you'd warm up to the area, your job, and make new friends/new memories. You have over succeeded that, all in just one semester! Amazing! I am so happy for you, knowing that you are happy. I wont lie, I do miss you a lot, we all do, but we know you will always be in our life, but most of all and always and forever in our hearts......... (chase after that raccoon girl!) love you and have a Marry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete