Friday, May 21, 2010

The Big Day

















I ended my Towson University student career today. I sat in the front row at graduation. I'm not much of a self reflective person in the moment, but today I was. I stared at the Towson University logo on the back of the stage for most of the ceremony. I couldn't help but think about how much that that logo meant to me.

















Towson is part of who I am now. It's part of each decision I make and will make.


















I feel honored to have the memories that I do. I was able to meet amazing people, learn who I am and now know where I want to go, because of Towson.

















I was almost a News Anchor. Nothing was stopping me. I was going to be on the evening news within a year of my graduation in 2008. That was the plan, anyway.

















So even as my career changed paths, I still know I am following my passion. Starting on my new adventure feels wrong without Towson by my side.

I understand now that Towson is not by my side, but within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment