Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So much to say!

I feel like I've been out of Blogland for years, when really, its only been a month.
Since my computer crashed: I've graduated, went to an O's game, packed my office, packed and moved out of my apartment, bought a new computer and started my summer countdown to my official move.

So, here is a brief pictorial history of the past few weeks.

The only pictures I took at the game were us waiting for the lightrail. Incidentally, this is my absolute FAVORITE picture of Courtney.Jaime as a supermodel. She waited forever for the perfect gust of wind. Just kidding :)
The evolution of my packing in dear Scarborough 125...
What used to be my perfect shoe closet...

My diet for the week: pretzels, soup, trail mix and cereal.

This is about 75% of my stuff...



Sadly, no pictures of my move to Erie. I forgot to take pictures. But there will be pictures when I move for good :) The move was seemless. The Director of Residence Life and one of the Coordinators helped me unload the moving truck, and it honestly only took about 15 minutes. We spent Friday evening and Saturday morning touring the campus. We walked around Wintergreen Gorge and Knowledge Park. Beautiful paths and flowers and hiking! I know I will frequent these places a lot.

I think that is a quick summary of my life that past few weeks. Erie is getting so much closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment