Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Lake – a little bit at a time

 

Just wanted to clear up that yes, you can see the lake from campus, but it’s not like I’m on the beach.

My campus is on a hill, with the Union and first year buildings at the bottom. The further you go up the hill – the more of the lake you see. Unfortunately I cannot see the lake from the bottom of the hill. Good thing I’m friends with Bekah, the Assistant Coordinator of the Apartments, so I can see the lake every now and then :)

Lake from Campus

The Apartments are on the left, sand volleyball courts in the middle, and Niagara Hall on the right – and a little further down the hill. The roof line under the arrow is part of the new dining hall. The dining hall burned down in March of this year. That’s a story for another day, but hopefully construction will be completed for Opening Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment