Friday, November 5, 2010

Residence Life Retreat 2010

The Penn State Residence Life Retreat was at Penn State Beaver this year, right outside Pittsburgh.

Every Assistant Coordinator, Coordinator, Associate Director and Assistant Director of Residence Life at Penn State’s 20 campuses attends.

It was awesome. I got to reunite with my ‘class’ of new coordinators and meet others that I hadn’t had the opportunity to before. Our department went, except Bekah who was out of town. Meredith and I were roommates. It reminded me so much of student leadership conferences. Good times.

Here is my team, minus Bekah.

Kelly (my supervisor) and Jess in the back. Meeghan, Meredith and me in the front.

Behrend

Let’s just say everyone knows when Behrend walks in the room.  We were the only staff dressed alike – per Meredith’s request. We definitely have the reputation of being the ridiculous group. I fit in so well :)

1 comment: