Monday, May 3, 2010

The List

I finished my paper (woohoo!). However, it was the shortest paper. Here is my homework list for the rest of the semester.

1. Woman's Studies Proposal (2 pages) - overdue
2. Woman's Studies Presentation (1 hour powerpoint) - 5/5
3. Woman's Studies Research Paper (20 pages minimum) - 5/12

4. Rhetoric Research Paper (15 pages) - 5/11
5. Rhetoric Final Exam (lots of things I don't remember) - 5/18

6. Thesis Data (the biggest excel document ever) - way overdue
7. Thesis (looking at 50 plus pages) - 5/6

Other committments
1. Speech for Student Affairs Leadership Awards - 5/6
2. Jaime and Nate's party - 5/8
3. Hire CC Staff - 5/7 at the latest
4. Plan and hold 3 end of year get togethers - by 5/15
5. Start packing my apartment :( - a little at a time
6. Keep my sanity - ?

How am I going to do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment