Saturday, February 12, 2011

This one time at the Arboretum

Something that instantly puts me in a good mood is looking through the pictures of Craig, Alex and I’s trip to the Arboretum.

A while ago, Craig commented on the photos. Every time I read them I cry laughing so hard.

So, because it’s crazy cold here and I’ve been thinking about my Towson peeps lately, I thought I would introduce the world to Craig’s Pulitzer-prize winning photo story “A Stroll in Gardens, Bloomed”.

Enjoy.

1 I didn’t want to say anything, but i think something has come between you and Jenna.

2 Alex asked me to marry him while this was taken.

3 At first i wanted to jump away.

4 But i took his hand and told him "yes. yes. one thousand times yes."

5 I jumped into his arms.

imageI asked him to jump, and when he did, he pooped out a man.

image Jenna gave us an anti-gravity device as a wedding gift.

image Here we come.

image My feet may not touch such unholy ground.

image Practice for the ice skating championship.

image Alex hires a spy because he suspects his hub is cheating.

image The spy takes these pictures in an attempt to prove the adultery.

image The husband and the other woman catch the spy.

image The spy said "if you don't stop smiling I'm gonna tell on you" and Jenna did that face that you do when you are mocking a tormentor who made a threat you do not take seriously.

image Then we tried to attack the spy with weirdness. We are the weird staff after all.

image Craig gives up and leaves. Jenna seduces the spy.

I can never read through these with a straight face. Hope they made you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment