Thursday, February 3, 2011

Birthday!

So these will be out of order, and not close together. This is what happened on my actual birthday. Meredith’s and my birthday party at Claytopia was the day before, but I haven’t gotten all of those pictures yet.

So my birthday! January 30, 2011! It was a full day of fun and friends :)

Meredith and Bekah planned the day. This might be an excerpt of the email from Meredith detailing the plans:

Bekah and I have been doing some behind the scenes planning and might have just realized that we have not clued you in... how's this sound for Sunday (aka YOUR 25TH BIRTHDAY!)

  • Lunch at Aoyama at 2 (Bekah and I reserve the right to make funny faces at the sushi... and I cannot promise that I won't be bringing my own sandwich)
  • Bowling at Eastway (on Buffalo Road) after that (my only real bowling skills are associated with the Wii so this should be quite the event!)
  • Pro Bowl at Meredith's apartment (At least it's some form of football...)

I was so excited after reading this email!

So, just like they had planned, we started with sushi!

….birthday sushi :)

IMG_0204

And Meredith tried sushi for the first time!

image

And the waiter brought us fried ice cream!

IMG_0205

IMG_0206-1

Then we went bowling. Sadly it was not duckpin. It was big ball bowling. But I still had a great time!

IMG_0213

 IMG_0208

IMG_0214

IMG_2045-1

Monica, Jen, Jaime and Amy even stopped by to meet Meredith and Bekah :)

IMG_2049 

After bowling, we went back to Meredith for what I thought was just hanging out and watching the ProBowl, but Meredith’s apartment was all decorated!

image

And then Bekah and Meredith got up to get a drink and returned with birthday strawberry cupcakes!

image

image

It was a fantastic 25th birthday :) Thank you Meredith and Bekah for spending the day with me!

1 comment:

  1. I know- I am a bad friend who STILL hasn't posted the claytopia pictures :( I will get them to you ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete